Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Monday, January 9, 2012

DREAM OF ABUNDANCE

Sometimes I question whether or not anything I've done for the Lord has done any good. I had a dream last night of walking through a vegetable garden, and there were huge vegetables, some far past the time they should have been harvested. I planted a garden last year, and in the dream I saw large squash and other types of plants I planted. I feel in my heart the Lord wants us all to have gardens. People don't realize just how much food they can easily grow on their own. I had to both freeze and give away vegetables last year from just two rows of plants! So perhaps the dream meant that the seeds I've sewn by prophecying have reaped abundance somehow, in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment