Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Sunday, July 8, 2012

DREAM OF NEEDED PRAYER

     Last night was difficult, as I had an intensive dream. I sensed many people, and I can't remember what activity they were engaged in, but I do know everyone was buzzing around doing something, and they were being anything but still (Psalm 46:10).  I remember some discussing heaven and hell.  Soon, I began to weep and cry out with great passion "Lord, please save the poor sinners!" And while all this was going on I kept hearing knocking, knocking, knocking on a wooden door.  As I write this, I picture in my mind the image of Jesus knocking on a wooden door, a picture most people have seen at some point in their lives. One point He is making is that He is knocking repetitively, but people aren't answering the door. I would like to add that when I get what is called a 'knocking', that is, an awakening in the middle of the night either from a dream or upon feeling a very strange energy ripple through me that awakens me, I get up to pray.  I regret that I was very tired that night and didn't stay up to pray very long before I went back to bed.  I'm going to do better tonight.
     The knocking has another meaning for me.  I wrote a play, a modern-day retelling of the story of Faust,  in which the devil Mephistopheles says, "For most people the bible is like a rusty suit of armor sitting in a corner gathering dust.  And when the great dragon comes knocking, knocking, knocking on their door, they find they have no armor with which to protect themselves (referring to knowledge of the Word), and  they are torn to pieces in the jaws and teeth of the great dragon...."
     I have been getting signs again that Christians really really need to pray hard for our country.
PROPHECY:  Other Christians are going to start receiving knockings in the middle of the night.  They are a call to prayer.  Sometimes, we must even fast from sleep...
    

No comments:

Post a Comment