Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dream 4:44 a.m. 10-14-11 Cries of sheep, hissing of demons

I don't know if I can call this a dream.  I was dreaming of walking out the back door of the house where I used to live.  It was night time.  I paused, sensing something, and then I was awakened from sleep, yet still  paralyzed once again.  I knew I was in my bed, and I began to hear the calls of sheep, some louder than others. I still could not move.  The cries of the sheep were followed by the horrible hissing of demons.  Still couldn't move.  It sounded as if the sheep and the demons were in the same room with me.  I struggled to be released from this paralysis, but I was held an unusually long time this time and couldn't speak.  Finally I was able to cry out, "Help me!" and I was calling to Jesus. At that moment I was finally released. This was highly upsetting to me, and I didn't know what to do about the lost and crying sheep.  I'd read earlier in the evening a demand from the Lord through a handmaiden that we who have been called by His name are to cry out to the nation to REPENT.  I started praying for the lost sheep.  Earlier in the evening I also visited an obviously Satanic site on Youtube that featured a black mass and prophesied there that Satan's followers are falling into a trap that will lead them to hell and torment.  Also saw the crucifixion mocked, which horrified me. I know full well that Satanic people can cause problems for people who try to convert them, so maybe they're the cause of the demonic visit. All in all, I know they don't have access to me unless the Lord allows it, and I know He wanted me to hear the cries of His lost sheep.
In the evening of this day, I watched Sid Roth's show.  He asked for people to help him get books to Jewish people in America in the hopes of bringing them to Christ.  I remember how Jesus said He wanted to gather His people under His wings like a hen gathers her chicks.  I've sent money to help Jewish people before, and it's brought me blessings, although that's not the reason I sent it.  I was simply tithing and hoping to make some people's lives better.  Seeing Sid Roth's show this evening made m e feel that this was a ministry God wanted me to help, so I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment