Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Thursday, September 29, 2011

ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL

Today is considered the feast day of the archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael by the Catholic church. 

I visited a website just now that described Mont. Saint Michel..."Off the coast of Normandy, France, there is a marvelous rocky island where Saint Michael appeared to Saint Aubert, Bishop of Avranches in 708. Once known as the Tomb on the Hill, this medieval abbey-fortress was built in honor of Saint Michael.  Today, pilgrims can still admire the marvels of this dazzling monument which typifies the sublime virtues of the warrior-monk, of bravery and fortitude."


On the same site, I came across a witness testimony of an encounter with a powerful angel---> Comment left by a T. Rothenbach 2010-09-28 10:01 "I really needed to read, all that you said, about St. Michael. He is the one saint I always turn to right away. I love him very much. Thank you for the beautiful article. Yes, I have many situations that he has saved my life. Once he left his hand print on me where he held me so I would not have been thrown out of my car that I was driving. Police do not know how I was able to walk away from that accident. The doctors saw the huge hand print on my body where someone held me. God bless you."

There have been many occurences like the one above which happen to convert doctors and others.  I've also read many accounts of warrior angels influencing the outcomes of wars.  There were brave soldiers outnumbered by the Germans, who saw the tide turned in their favor when angelic warriors helped them slay the enemy, many of which fled in terror.  I've read of an account of angels even being present during the War of San Jacinto, in which an ancestor of mine fought.  Santa Ana's forces, and he himself, thought the Texan army to be much larger than it actually was.  When I read this, the Holy Spirit placed it in my heart that it was true.  Well, I got goose bumps too,  like I always do when He affirms something to me.  There were angels among the fighting Texans!  It was written that Santa Ana had said to Gen. Houston:  "Surely you had more men than you say!"  Explains why the Mexican army felt fear and felt too overwhelmed to battle effectively.
I may have already listed this encounter with Michael that I found, but I'll post it again.
http://www.tfpstudentaction.org/resources/prayers-for-students/incredible-miracle-us-marine-saved-by-saint-michael.html

No comments:

Post a Comment