Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DREAM OF MISSILES

Dream on December 27, 2011

Dreamed of being in some cluttered place which appeared to be a junkyard full of discarded stuff.  I noticed the light filtering through some of the things and commented in the dream that the light made it look like art.  Suddenly something happening in the sky caught my attention.  I saw a multitude of missiles criss-crossing the sky.  Also saw colorful sparks amidst them, like fireworks (perhaps pointing toward a date, such as July 4th?). One of them plummeted towards me but and landed somewhere in the distance.  I did not hear it explode before the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment