Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Friday, December 30, 2011

THE WARNING, THE ILLUMINATION OF CONSCIENCE

I have read in recent months of two female prophets who are receiving messages from the Lord that in His Divine Mercy, He will pour out His Holy Spirit on all flesh just as the prophet Joel wrote. Joel 2:28-29.  The two prophets are reporting that all living persons will receive a vision/dream regarding the status of their soul.

It is called The Warning or The Illumination.

People will see whether their soul is blackened with sin or whether they have done a good job of 'washing their robe and making it white'.  I have beseeched the Holy Spirit to tell me whether or not these prophecies are true, and He affirms to me that this will occur.  I stated early in the blog that I beseeched the Holy Spirit to show me my shortcomings.  He has graciously done this many times through dreams and has given me guidance and teaching through them.  I am a 'work in progress.'  I thought I had conquered being judgmental of others, in any form or fashion, but sometimes the Holy Spirit shows me that I have not conquered it.  I had judged Joel Osteen and a Mrs. Crouch, but recently I watched both of them doing a very good work on television.  Ironically, Joel was preaching about how we shouldn't judge others, and Mrs. Crouch was ministering to those suffering from depression.  They stumble, we all stumble...none of us are above other souls.  And as far as any person we see who appears to be rolling in sin, we must remember 'there but for the grace of God go I.'  Lack of patience is another problem of mine.  That's my confession for the day.
Jesus, help me to have a heart, eyes, ears, feet and hands like yours so as to minister to others for YOUR glory.
For one of the visionary's daily messages, which include those about The Warning, visit www.thewarningsecondcoming.com

No comments:

Post a Comment