Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Deuteronomy 22:5 Women wearing pants is an abomination to the Lord.

Deuteronomy 22:5 states:  "A woman shall not wear an article proper to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman's dress; for anyone who does such things is an abomination to the Lord, your God."

Abomination is a very, very strong word!  This scripture means women shouldn't wear pants/trousers/shorts/capris.  I even stopped wearing a baseball cap while I jog or ride my bike.  I'm not being anal or legalistic,  I'm being obedient to His word and Yahushua said to keep His commandments!  And He wasn't just referring to the commandments in the Gospel!
Women should dress modestly and not wear any skirt or dress above the knee, either.  I've already blogged my dream where I saw holy men and women dressed in white robes about to leave, and how I was horrified to find myself 'left behind', partly because of my wearing pants and partly because of too much vanity as regards to hair and makeup.  I felt in my heart I should specifically mention this again.
I will admit I had a very hard time being obedient to this and even backslid for a while, because I mostly preferred blue jeans and capris to wearing dresses.  He kept encouraging me by constantly putting female members of a local Christian sect across my path who only wear skirts or dresses and who don't cut their hair but wear it up.  Interestingly, the prophetess Mother Shipton prophesied that someday women would wear trousers like men!  Among other things, she also said that men would look more like hogs than men, but I'd better stop there....
Someone whose ears are offended might want to counter my prophecy by sneering "are we to start making animal sacrifices too?"  No, for after all, the bible says that our sacrifice is to have a contrite heart.  Psalm 51:17 says "The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit. You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God."  Jesus did say not to worry about what you wear or eats, but because of the vision I was given and Deut 22:5, I personally feel He was urging people to not strive for fine clothes if their neighbor did.

There was another prophetess who has received such a vision. Google "Olga's Vision of Hell".  Olga's powerful testimony should be read by all women, for she had been devout, and after moving to America, she suffered lasting physical pain after her vision of her visit to Purgatory and Hell for backsliding, as God had intended her to come to America to set an example for women here.  Her vision warns of how women will suffer for their disobedience to how the scriptures say they should present themselves.  I may have said before, but I tossed out about 30 pounds of costume jewelry and sold most of my silver/gold jewelry too.  The Lord is my Shepherd, and I hear His voice.  And yet, I am far from perfect and still stumble.
I will say that God has blessed me for my obedience.  But I feel if this country continues it's moral decline, we women are going to find ourselves being forced to wear burkas one of these days!
THERE IS NEVER A DIVINE REWARD FOR DISOBEDIENCE!
The commandments of God are everlasting, and we are to obey them.  Yet everyone stumbles and breaks the law, and that is why we need a Savior, Yahushua ha Mashiach.  Pagans consider themselves free to do as they wish and free from the law.  Why do many Christians think they are freed from God ruling over them?  If the refuse to follow Jesus' example, then Satan is ruling over them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment