Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Friday, September 2, 2011

Harry Potter

It's a late night.  Sometimes I'm praying during the 3:00 a.m. hour, and I've read that the devil mocks the Lord during this hour.  I just listened to a prophecy on Youtube for amightywind.com which stated that parents should not let their children read the books or watch the films of Harry Potter.  I must confess I allowed my children. I had thought it was a battle of good against evil, but I'm finally realizing it's just a clever battle between sorcerers, and sorcery is evil.  I hadn't thought I could stumble so bad, but stumble I have.  I had always disliked the fact that neither God nor Jesus was ever mentioned in Rowlings' books.  But I just viewed a video that said that it opens the door to walk-in spirits who can possess our kids, and that Satanists hope it will usher in the spirit of the anti-christ.  I was very alarmed when hearing how Yahushua felt about the movies and the terrible dangers therein, and I've been trying so hard to please Him...I can't believe I was so blind as to think they couldn't harm my kids.  I pray whoever reads this post will get rid of their Harry Potter books and films and not let their children have any part of them. I'm horrified that I've offended my Father and my Lord in this manner. I'm so very, very sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment