Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Thursday, September 22, 2011

VISION OF LANDSLIDE? 05-20-11 and 10-13-11

I wanted to mention a previous dream once again.  Two days before Joplin tornadoes occurred, 05-21, I dreamed I saw a house built on the side of a steep cliff, and it was on a severe incline.  I commented in the dream, 'there's no way that people could walk inside there.'
I picked up a SHOFAR, which is usually a Jewish ram's horn, but in my case, the shofar was a cow horn, lol.  I picked it up and blew an alarm. Then I woke up.
What I've learned just recently is that the shofar is blown during the Jewish holidays of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, which are coming up.  I pray nothing catastrophic happens like a major landslide.
When I googled "landslides", I learned at geology.com that a certain part of California is on a 'watch list' for a major landslide occurrence, and if it happens it will be very bad.
Here is where I keep up with landslide news. http://geology.com/news/category/landslides.shtml
Judging from their website, landslides seem to be a common occurrence all over the world.
Why did God give me this dream? Because of the landslides around 05-20, or for a big landslide to come, or both? Only time will tell...
Later, another thought came to mind about this dream.  The house I saw was a humble house, and even though it was built in such a dangerous place, it was built on rock....

10-13-2011  Another landslide dream.  I was alone in some kind of house or building, and the earth under it began to move.  I could see out the window that a lot of earth around the house was moving...like a river.  There appeared to be trees and maybe mountains in the distance.  I looked through another window and saw the house was approaching a large canyon!  I braced myself, for surely the house was going over the cliff.  It didn't...was protected somehow.  This dream felt so real and scary! I keep visiting the landslide website.  Haven't seen anything major yet.  Praying it doesn't happen... There could be a bad landslide in CA, I've read on a geological website.

UPDATE Major landslide occurred on 07-12-2012 in British Columbia,nine months after this dream

No comments:

Post a Comment