Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

DREAM/VISION WARNING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES

A while back, I prayed on the top of a mountain with a group of people.  We had a worship/prayer service there too and asked that the Lord pour out His Spirit as never before.  I got a lot of goosebumps during that prayer.  I must say my own dreaming has increased since then, and I've never had two demon dreams so close together.  I had another one this very morning.  I was in some unknown building, looked to my right and saw a group of  men heading toward me.  The man in the lead was imposing, dressed in a long trenchcoat that was belted.  There was talk of a demon and someone mentioned that the leader was an expert in video games.  I watched them pass by and waited to see what would happen.  A fiery demon literally exploded through a door into the room and went straight toward the leader who, by the way, had no weapon on him whatsoever.  He was instantly incinerated into embers and ashes.  Scary as heck.  To my horror, it came straight for me and roared right in my face!  I could feel its breath.  Closing my eyes, I screamed, "I hate them!  I hate them!"  over and over.  I wanted to scream louder, to assure this beast that I hated video games.  It looked like the big bad wolf, which probably is a reference to childhood, when addicts are hooked. Oddly, I didn't feel any burning sensation whatsoever.  I was awakened after I screamed by the same strange energy rippling through my body as often happens. (If I wasn't awakened, I might forget the dream.)  I got up and wrote it down. 
Upon meditation, the Holy Spirit said that this would be what the Purgatory would be like for those believers who love video games.  Game junkies, beware!  Video games addiction is a form of idolatry.  Please don't wrap your world, all your free time and money around them.  I felt guilty that I had even bought my son a video game system. He's heavily into video games, so the fault lies with me :(  I'm suddenly remembering seeing Tron with my son, and I had remarked to him how it seemed to me that the story was really about the Purgatory of a man who had ignored and neglected his son in favor of his work, his 'virtual world'.  I'm tingling as I write this...

No comments:

Post a Comment