Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Thursday, September 1, 2011

DREAM OF AIRCRAFT CARRIER

Behind on posting again.  Dreams had slowed but have picked up recently.  About a week ago, I dreamed I was swimming beside the huge hull of an aircraft carrier.  It started tipping over toward me, so I quickly swam away from it.  It created a swell that I had to swim over, too.  I saw a line of rescue boats in the water.  Next thing I knew I was picked up.  Fast forward, then I was transferred to a truck, and when I looked inside the cab, the driver was asleep while driving!  With help from the Holy Spirit, the sleeping man meant that if this happens the rescuers might be caught in an unready state.  Perhaps at night, when asleep, I don't know.
The last dream I had of an aircraft carrier, which I don't think I blogged, was of standing on top of it while watching a battle take place.  The sky was amber colored, and I saw a torpedo being shot.  Weeks later, N. Korea shot a torpedo at S. Korea.  This happened several months ago.
I should add that I continue to have foreboding feelings about Russia and reminders of how Atlantis sank...
Update 9-15-11.  Wanted to add that after I had this dream, I'd googled aircraft carriers.  Noticed that a brand new, grandaddy-of-them-all aircraft carrier called the USS George Washington had been launched.  This is the aircraft carrier I feel will be lost.  Why?  1. It was launched at the time I received this vision.  2.  During Sid Roth's show, Rabbi Jonathon Cahn, a Messianic Jew, gave the following historical quotation:

"We ought to be no less persuaded that the propitious smiles of heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right, which Heaven itself has ordained."  
Said by George Washington  4-30-1789 during his presidential inauguration.  He had prayed at St. Paul's Chapel at Ground Zero, consecrating this nation to God!  The nation's judgment happened right there, just as it had happened at Solomon's temple, where Solomon had consecrated the nation of Israel to God.  Miraculously, the church was spared during the 9-11 attacks.  Does this mean that this nation will turn back to God?  I find hope in the miracle of the little church surviving while other buildings around it fell. 
That is why I feel the USS George Washington will suffer an attack, because instead of repenting and humbling themselves before God, the U.S. government decided to keep allowing abortion, send more troops even though Ft. Hood's being attacked was a warning not to send more troops, and spend more money on wars by building a titanic of an aircraft carrier.  I've sent Obama copies of my dreams, including the one where he called for a draft.  He's not listening.  His heart is as hardened as Pharaoah's, perhaps to bring this proud nation to its knees.  I'm remembering the movie 2012.  Remember the aircraft carrier called the USS John F. Kennedy crashing down on Dannie Glover's head on a tsunami wave?  Hmmm.  Is it a prophecy of the loss of an aircraft carrier?  I've often wondered if it is just simply a scene in a movie, or is it a prophecy of an assassination attempt?  I just keep praying for Obama's conversion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment