Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Yet another dream of tornadoes

I dreamed I was driving north on the nearest interstate in the middle of the city.  Sky was cloudy and gray, but not particularly ominous looking.  Saw a tornado in the general vicinity of the college.  There was no debris in the tornado, but bodies were swirling around.  They were very dark from head to toe.  I was scared and went in another direction.  Saw another tornado, but no bodies.  Headed to my mother's house.  As I arrived, I saw a tornado heading straight toward it.  It was too late to save her, and I knew if I turned right, I could avoid the tornado and escape.  Yet I stopped my vehicle, for I couldn't leave her alone.  The tornado was less than a hundred yards away. End of dream. 
When discussing the dream with my prayer group, I said aloud that the tornado at the college was also very near the church I used to attend there and that perhaps I was supposed to tell the priest about it.  Goosebumps, so yes, I'm supposed to tell him.  A friend said that dreaming of a tornado can suggest a spiritual warfare occurring.  My mother's battling depression, so that would make sense.
However, I dreamed of tornadoes months ago, and they happened literally.
The one where the house rose and spun around with me in it had reminded me of the Wizard of Oz.  Tornadoes in Kansas happened after that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment