Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Friday, September 2, 2011

THEM

Sometimes you don't understand a prophecy until after it happens.  About a year ago, I was inspired by the Holy Spirit to watch a movie called 'Them'.  It was based on a true story, which happened, I believe, somewhere in Russia.  Two young lovers were stalked by unseen entities, and it is only after they are murdered that the culprits are revealed to be...children.  The cover shows the culprits wearing...hoodies. 
I was to pay attention, but I didn't know why.  So I 'shelved' the 'heads-up'.  
In the last few weeks, I've seen a new video about flash mobs of kids, and 'hoodies', kids who were rioting, stealing murdering.  I didn't know why I was to pay attention to this movie until recent happenings.  Flash mobs.  Riots in London.  It all makes sense now, but it didn't when I watched the movie.
PRAY FOR THE YOUTH.  Television, video games and movies have desensitized them to killing.  I've heard it said that children will be killing their parents.  When times get tough, I fear it will become truth.  If famine strikes America, it's going to be bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment