Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dream of another demon, which spoke to me.

Happened last night.  I was dreaming of being in a building.  There was mayhem, and a demonic creature was on the rampage.  It looked right at me and pointed toward the exit.  He said,  "I'd advise taking the fire escape."  Me and my son, who somehow had appeared, ran like hell to the exit, lol.  I was absolutely relieved to have escaped.  Dream ended while I was on the fire escape.
As always, I meditate on these dreams.  The Lord knows I've been feeling tempted to leave my prayer group, because I'm getting 'vibes' of rejection from the leader, who hasn't said a word about my bringing up the fact that the Sabbath is on Saturday and not Sunday.  She keeps asking the Monday night prophet if she thinks what I'm getting is from the Lord.  Even though everything I've brought forward is backed up by scripture, she rarely gives me any feedback. Zip.  I keep hearing in my heart I am to be obedient to the Holy Spirit, and so I must be.  The Monday night prophet had already given me a prophecy that "Your ideals are good, write them down and bring them forward. Your sisters need to be reached by you."  I guess I am to keep planting seeds, and wait for the Lord to germinate them. 
A scripture came to mind today, because I felt ashamed I abandoned the people in the dream to deal with the demon themselves.
Luke 9:24 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it.
I gotta face it.  I'm going to be persecuted.  At least the prayer group leader only thinks I have a demon, as opposed to thinking I'm just plain crazy, lol.
I'm getting ready to perform a skit the Lord gave me to write called "The Devil and Ms. Lola".  Hope to have it filmed and uploaded to Youtube.  Can't believe how fast the skit came down...just needs some polishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment