Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Sunday, June 12, 2011

VISION/BEHOLD I SAW A GREAT DRAGON THROWN DOWN TO EARTH...

VISION/MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL'S SECOND VISITATION
Around Dec 23, 2008.
About two days after Michael's first visitation, I was awakened in the middle of the night.
I was compelled to rise from bed, and I quietly made my way down the hallway and through the small living room.
When I came to the sliding glass door, I parted the vertical blinds slightly and gazed through the glass.
Pressing my fingers to the glass, I could feel the coldness...I was fully awake.  My dog, however, was asleep.
There were no noises whatsoever, and the time was around three in the morning.
I found out later that three in the morning is the devil's hour.
Complete silence.
As I stared into the distance at a light, I heard the voice again.
(I would like to add here that I even questioned my own sanity at the time, but it is my solemn promise that I do not hear voices on a regular basis...this only occurred in Dec. 2008.)
It was Michael the Archangel again who spoke.
"BEHOLD, I SAW A GREAT DRAGON THROWN DOWN TO EARTH, AND HE BEGAN TO GATHER SOULS UNTO HIMSELF BECAUSE HE KNEW HE HAD BUT A LITTLE TIME."
(some people have told me that what he said is written in Revelations...but no, it is not.  Read Luke 10:18)
I didn't really know what to say after his statement, but I suppose my heart gave a leap.
My new love came to mind...I'd been thinking the last couple of days of how I could get him closer to God.
So a question came to mind...I asked, 'What about (name withheld)?  As in, was his soul one of those the great dragon was trying to gather? 
That's when Mr. Stinky butted in!  You know, the great dragon.  He warned me, 'No interference.'
But at the time, I didn't actually know there were two entities there.  That's how bad my discernment was.  After all, I couldn't see either of them...there was just 'thought projection' as I stared into the light.
I felt despair, and I asked again, 'What about (name withheld)?'  Again I heard the warning, 'No interference.'
Well, I wasn't getting anywhere there, so I moved on to my next thought, 'Can he be mine?'
The answer was, 'Yes, but it won't be easy.'
Then Mr. Stinky says, 'But let him seduce you, so as to be held blameless in the eyes of the Lord.'
I didn't like that comment none whatsoever.  I didn't want that man being blamed for anything, especially on account of me!  I'm also thinking, just what the heck is going on here?
Let's try a different question.  I asked about another man, a friend of my ex-husband's and mine, who I found out was interested in me.
I was told, 'He could be yours too.'
Getting involved with a friend who was still very close to my husband just didn't seem right, so that relationship never progressed past friendship.
I decided to ask Michael something completely different.  'Where are my father and grandfather?' (both deceased)
The answer was, 'They're both sleeping.'
I didn't know what to say after that, but I've wished ever since that I'd asked who killed Kennedy, lol.
Next question I asked was 'What do I do now?'  I was referring, of course, to the new man in my life.

But to my dismay, Michael gave a completely different answer.  He said, 'WITNESS ME.'
I was confused by what that meant, and I couldn't think of anything else to ask, besides, it was all getting
a bit overwhelming.
I turned away from the window.  
That's when Mr. Stinky threw a temptation at me, and when I envisioned in my mind doing what he said to do, I envisioned seeing a demon, or dragon.
Ok, this is enough, I decided. It was high time I got me a glass of milk and go back to bed.
So I slammed the milk down and high-tailed it back to bed.  But can you really hide from an angel or demon under the covers?  The answer is there's no place to run and no place to hide from a visitor from the spiritual realm.  I decided to ask another question.
I asked, 'Lord, was that a temptation?'  A strange ripple of energy coursed through my body that I'd never felt before.  It was pleasant and calming.  I knew the answer was "yes".
Michael spoke again, however, saying, 'If you wish, I can veil you, and when you awaken in the morning you will be blind again, and you will remember none of what happened.'
I said in reply, thinking the voice was Jesus', 'No, Lord, I never want to be blind again.  Stay close to me, but not too close, for you frighten me so.'
Word of advice here...never, never ask the Lord to not be too close to you, for Satan will most assuredly find room in between the two of you.  I walked into trouble, went to bars, smoked one joint, and got drunk for about three months.  Then it all stopped at Easter, when I went through a horrible time that I described in teh post called "The Dark Night of the Soul."
It was all meant to be, for n those three months, I walked in the shoes of some people I'd judged.
And I stumbled in those shoes, too.  All in all, it got me off the high horse I really didn't know I'd been riding.
Around Easter, out of the depths of great despair, broken, bruised and torn by thorns, I cried to Him, begging the Lord to hold me close, hold me tight, and to never let me go.
I cried to the One who was pierced for my sins, crushed for my iniquities.
He heard me, and He answered me. 
God bless the broken road that led me to You, Jesus.
Michael's messages weren't just for me.
I AM ALSO TO PASS THIS STERN MESSAGE IS TO EVERYONE...WE ARE NOT TO JUDGE OTHERS.
There are people who think the drunks and prostitutes are the worst of society, but judging and condemning others are very grave sins.  A sin is a sin.
Peace did not come into my soul until I forgave everyone who ever hurt me.  Some relationships are proving difficult to mend because of the divorce, but everything is on God's time.
Oh, and have I interfered in the battle for my love's soul?
You betcha.  But instead of pursuing the relationship, I left it in God's hands.  And even if I can't be with my intended love, I pray, fast, and offer many supplications for his soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment