Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Thursday, June 16, 2011

DREAM OF FT HOOD, PLUS COMING WORLD WAR?

I received this dream after I had thanked the Lord for giving me the two dream/visions of the people in white robes.  I asked Him what I could do to help the greater good.  Because of this dream, I say a prayer every morning for our country.  I hope to remember to post that prayer, a prayer to Jesus, King of all Nations.

In the dream, I was standing in a wide, open valley.  To my far left was a treeline, and when I looked right I saw a group of young, physically fit American men with closely cropped hair, and I saw another group I didn't recognize.  They all appeared to me to be soldiers, and I immediately had a foreboding feeling that something was about to happen.  I looked to my left, and when I looked back to the right, the American men were being restrained from behind.  At least one, if not more, were held by two persons (two to one odds, I took it). Oddly, I also saw at least one female oriental person holding one of the young men.  I felt they were taken by surprise, as they were unarmed.  Behind the warring groups was a multitude of world flags that had been raised on flagpoles. Suddenly, I felt an urge to flee, and a red pickup came through the valley to pick me up.  After we left, we started traveling up what seemed like a great hill or mountain.  We went around and around, and somehow I was now on a bus.  About the third time around the mountain I saw flashes of red light across the flat side of a tall cliff.  I commented on how pretty the red lights were.
The scenery changed, and I saw a great number of the young men riding horses, and they seemed in a hurry to get across a body of water.  I felt deep inside that they were trying to return home to help the other men who'd been taken by surprise.  They were very much like a cavalry brigade, but they weren't wearing any kind of cowboy attire.
I then found myself standing outside a corral, and more of the young men were sitting atop a fence and watching over an ancient looking cow inside.  She was very angry, and I felt that if she got out of the corral she would present a danger.  Something was wrong with her horns, and something was wrong with her eyes...like she had multiple eyes or misshapen eyes.
After the dream, I felt instinctively that the cow represented a country in which we had a military presence, and that whatever country it was, was tired of our being there.  Her battered horns represented her battered armaments, and I also felt that her misshapen eyes represented the country's distorted religion.  (Beasts and horned animals were often depicted in revelations and other scriptures.  Deciphering their meaning can be very difficult.)
How did I connect this dream with Ft. Hood?  Well, I was about to take a church retreat which would require me to travel by bus, like I did in the dream.  The retreat was going to be at Three Mountain Retreat near Clifton, which is not all that far from Ft. Hood.  I feared going on this retreat because I though perhaps something could happen at Ft. Hood because of what I saw happen in the valley in my dream.  Because of the red flashes in the dream, I also feared it would be a bomb attack.  The shooting at Ft. Hood happened the very day that the retreat started, and I quickly remembered that the group of soldiers I'd seen in the dream numbered around 12-13.  Of course, there was only one perpetrator at Ft. Hood though, so I can only think the dream is layered...it has multiple meanings.
I took the dream very seriously, but after the incident occurred at Ft. Hood, I regretted not calling them beforehand.  Would they have listened, or would they have simply laughed at me, hung up and said some crazy person just called?  Would they have reacted simply because of a person's dream?  Will there be a bomb attack on Ft. Hood in the future?  I hope not.

The Holy Spirit placed in my heart after the occurrence that the US should not deploy more personnel to the middle east.  That is exactly what Obama did right after that.  I still feel in my heart that we could suffer an attack on our homeland, for the day I received that dream I asked God when could something like that could happen, that is, an attack on the US.  That very night, I only had a very brief dream of seeing a shiny guillotine, poised, sharpened...and ready to drop. (heavy goose bumps as I write this) Any time, apparently. I remember at that time often debating if I should move from the country, but directly in front of my truck appeared a Yellow moving truck.  It interrupted my thoughts.  Yellow, I then thought to myself.  Yes, I would be a coward if I fled.

I thank my Lord for speaking to me in my dreams, but I feel so helpless, like there's not a thing I can do to help. Obama wrote me back after I wrote him about abortion being very, very wrong.  Obama said, and I quote, "Faith may also bring us to different conclusions about the issues we face, but these honest disagreements need not divide us."  Sigh.  I am not even going there.  Did I expect him to agree after I saw the video of him saying he didn't want his daughters punished with a baby if they got into trouble?  Consequences are irrelevant in this country, except for maybe if you speak out against the president's policy.
Luke 12:51 "Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division."
Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Here's where I sigh again, knowing that my human mind cannot comprehend everything from God.  Wisdom tells me to lean not into my understanding but to accept and trust in Him.
I will continue to pray and fast for my country and leave the rest to Him.
I hope you will pray with me.

Oh, and you might find this interesting.  Around the time I had the aforementioned dream, I also had a dream  that my son's picture I held in my hand was blotted out, and he was dreaming of fighting in a war.  I immediatley was filled with foreboding that my son could die in a war.  Can you believe I went so far as to call the Homeland Security hotline and tell the operator this:  "Sir, I really don't know how to tell you this, but I've been having bad dreams of world war and dreams of my son dying in it."  I added, for some unknown reason..."Have you gotten any other calls from other people who've also had dreams like this?"
The operator said, 'YES.'
I then asked if the other callers mentioned that their sons would survive if they wore a medal of the Holy Face of Jesus.  (I had found at holyface.com that no soldier who ever wore the medal in WWII was known to have been executed...I also got one for my son).
Again, the operator, a male, said, 'YES.'  Well, I started crying, because I knew the Lord had poured out His Spirit on other mothers out there, and guided by God's hand like a flock of birds, all of us somehow felt an overpowering urge to call the Homeland Security hotline number.  I can't imagine how weireded out the hotline operator must have been. 
Because I was very upset by the call, I then called a friend to tell her what happened.  She didn't know what to say.  Who would?  Afterwards, I  felt compelled to go outside and pray.  I prayed all night under a starry sky, and I had a vision, or rather visions.  First, one star began to move around in the sky.  It would sometimes fade out to nothing and then come back.  Then, another star in another area would behave in the same manner.  I was kept company by the moving stars all night as I prayed.  Shivering and cold, I returned to my house at daybreak, when the last few stars darted behind the morning clouds.  I was astounded by the occurence.  After a hot bath, I crawled into bed.  Later, I called the Homeland Security again and told them they should inform the president of what took place, for it was a very stern warning.  Not a warning from me, mind you, but through me.  Someone must have had a little talk with the operator about getting rid of us freaked-out mothers.  He proceeded to literally laugh at me and tell me I was crazy.  I was furious, and he hung up on me.  I was, to be blunt, pissed off by his reaction all day.  I called back later, and I even had my ex-husband call.  We got put through to their voice mail.  Figures. Although I later requested copies of all calls made that night to the Homeland Security under the Freedom of Information act, they refused.  Well, duh. The leaders of this country have knowledge, but no wisdom.  They do not believe in prophets, prophecies, or prophetic dreams.  Even someone very dear to me shocked me by saying that some of the prophets in the bible were kind of crazy.  This young man also laments that he's not been able to find a girlfriend yet, and he's twenty one and very handsome.  You can't blaspheme the Lord without repercussions, and when you blaspheme even a prophet, you blaspheme the Holy Spirit. 
Luke 12:10 "And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven."
Mark 3:29 "But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin."
Our God is mysterious, and so are the dreams He gives us.  Fear of being harassed and labeled a nut is what keeps me from posting my real name on the blog.  People can be really, really mean... I'm thinking now of Matt Damon's character in the movie 'Hereafter'.  He complains that the minute he speaks about his psychic abilities, he's labeled, or people shy away from him.  No, I don't speak to the dead.  At least not yet.  ;)  Not interested in that.  I have to be careful who I speak to, for I've been burned.  It hasn't been easy for me since I asked God to speak to me in my dreams.  Be careful what you wish for.  But on the same token, I haven't prayed to Him to stop giving them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment