Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Thursday, June 16, 2011

DREAM OF GUARDIAN ANGEL

I dreamed I was visiting my mother, and she was complaining about something while she cooked toast in a skillet.  It looked nasty because she was using so much cooking oil.  I kind of got tired of listening to her and decided to go for a walk.  About that same time I saw a young girl seated on one of the other kitchen stools,  and she rose from a stool and followed me.  I was very happy to see her and said something to that effect, that I 'd always wanted to know something about her.  She never spoke, but suddenly she changed into a large yellow and black butterfly.   When I say large, I mean about a foot long wingspan or more.  Then the sky turned to night, and she, the butterfly, turned into a bluish white orb of light.  She flew into the sky, and the orb of light grew bigger and brighter until nearly all I could see before me was the almost-blinding orb.  In the far right corner of my field of vision, I saw my guardian angel run to my right.  She was a child once again.  But the big orb of bluish-white light remained in the night sky.
I don't believe that she, the small orb of light, grew bigger.  I believe that the arrival of Michael the Archangel was the reason for the larger glowing orb. 
I haven't received full enlightenment regarding this dream from the Holy Spirit yet.  That is my interpretation, but I'll have to wait for affirmation.
I think God is also trying to say my mother should be eating healthier. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment