Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Monday, June 13, 2011

DREAM ABOUT FEAR OF FUTURE EVENTS

This dream occurred in either 2009 or 2010.
I dreamed I was standing on the bed of a lowboy trailer that was hooked up to a tractor.  My father, who's deceased, came out of nowhere and jumped onto the seat of the tractor.  Next thing I knew we were flying down the highway at the speed of an automobile.  In the middle of the trailer was some kind of partition, and I decided I wanted to see where we're going.  I peered over it and could see several things.  1. It was dark. 2. The road was very narrow. 3. I could see several bright headlights of vehicles heading straight toward us.  An ambulance flashed its lights, but it turnd onto another road before it met us.  I'm thinking, 'There's no way anyone can pass us!  We're going to hit someone head on!  At that time we hit a bump, and I flew up into the air.  However, I landed as gentle as a feather on some kind of pallet on the trailer.  I stopped trying to look ahead and laid there very still while my father did the driving.

That's what my Father wants me to do.  Stop worrying about the future and let Him do the driving.
If a person does something rash because of fear, a person can get hurt.

I wore a scripture bracelet for a long time because of my fears.  It was Philippians 4.
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

The peace which transcends all understanding surrounds me.  I never knew this gift could be mine.  It took a long time to receive it, but everything is on God's time, not ours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment