Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Sunday, June 12, 2011

CALLED OUT OF THE CHURCHES OF MEN

For the past few months, I've been studying www.trumpetcallofgodonline.com which reveals the letters a man named Timothy has received from God the Father and Jesus Christ over the past several years.
Timothy was a man pulled out of the world who had not been 'indoctrinated' by any church of men.
I don't even remember how I first found Timothy's Letters from Christ, really, maybe on Youtube.
But I ask the Lord to lead me, and He does.
I first had some doubts about the prophet Timothy, I must admit, but I was trying to be very careful and test the spirits, as it says in the Bible to do.

While I was struggling in this area, thankfully I received a prophecy from Jesus from a woman in our prayer group who gets messages from the Lord.  That was my fourth prophecy from the Lord through her.  It read:

'My little one,
Be ever so still, and you will know it is from Me.  Do not add, nor take away, for I will do the rest. 
Amen  Thank You   My Jesus

I received that prophecy because I had been wondering whether to keep or take away references about keeping God's commandments that I found at Trumpet Call, so that affirmed to me that I should keep the references. 
Words cannot describe how joyous I feel when I get a written prophecy from her.  I cried when I got the first one, and it gave me a lot of needed strength at the time.

IMPORTANT:  For the letter that Timothy received where the Lord is calling His people out of the churches of men, here's the website:  http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com go to Volume 7, letter #106

There are people who disagree with Timothy about the letters he's received about Hell, and they call him a false prophet.  They are wrong, and they are missing the boat.  The Holy Spirit affirms to me that he is a true prophet.
This particular letter called  me out of the church, and yes, the Holy Spirit poured over me when I read it.
I remember thinking, 'Now?' and He then placed in my heart, 'It is the appointed time.' 
For a couple of weeks, I felt a good bit of unease about leaving the church, but He asked this in my heart, 'Are you saved by the church, or are you saved by Me?'  Well, I know the right answer to that!
We tend to equate being a good Christian with attending church regularly, when we ought to
equate obedience to His Word with being a good Christian. 
But all in all, the good we do, I've read, is only filthy rags in His sight anyway.
For whom can boast?  Every inspiration comes from Him!  To do good is merely doing what one ought to do.  Isn't it written, that we hope to hear, 'Well done, good and faithful servant' when we stand before Him?

This is what I am to say when asked where I go to church.

I BELONG TO NO CHURCH OF MEN.
I BELONG TO MY LORD JESUS CHRIST,
AND TOGETHER WITH THOSE WHO ARE HIS,
THAT IS THE CHURCH IN WHICH I DWELL.

This is what the Lord instructed Timothy the Prophet to say, and all those who follow and love His letters.

Here's another good letter, but I would urge one to read them all.
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Awake_All_You_Churches_of_Men
So my church now consists of the believers at my weekly prayer group meeting  (where the Word is spoken and the gifts of the Holy Spirit are used) along with anyone else who is His. 
THANK YOU, MY YESHUA, FOR SAVING ME

No comments:

Post a Comment