Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Thursday, June 16, 2011

BILOCATION

This occurrence was of short duration.  One night in 2009, I found myself walking like a ghost through a shadowy hallway on the second floor of the house where I used to reside.  I could see the silhouette of a young man playing a video game through a door.  Then, I heard what sounded like sexual grunting.  Or I thought perhaps they were grunts of pain.  Was it a dream or something I read about later called bilocation?

I spoke to my son about it when he came to me.  Knowing partying, alcohol and drugs was ongoing out at his father's house, I asked him if something bad had occurred the previous weekend.  He didn't really want to relate any details, so I told him what I'd dreamed.  Floored by what he heard, he said, "Oh, my God Mom, Oh, my God!"  He proceeded to tell me the details of how everything had gotten out of hand in the house, and some guy had sex with an intoxicated girl in what used to be my marriage bed.  Sigh. 

It was a rough time for me.  I couldn't control or stop what was going on out there, which was my ex allowing underage drinking, drug use, and now, sexual activity on the premises.  It was a very difficult time for me, and I finally had to let go and place it all in God's hands.  Eventually the activity stopped because my ex was jumped out by his brother, the only person he'll listen to and actually respect.  Also, property was being damaged and/or stolen, and the work involved in cleaning up after wild parties got tiring. 

I also had another dream of going into the house and seeing filthy, nasty water in the jacuzzi tub.  I'm quite certain some nasty things must have been going on in the jacuzzi for me to dream that.

Things go to hell during a divorce, that's for sure.  It's the worse thing in the world, far worse than a funeral.  Every day feels like a funeral during a divorce.  I regret the pain it caused to my youngest child, who suffered so much.  Thankfully, he's doing much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment