Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Saturday, June 11, 2011

You are not seated at the right hand of the Father

TESTIMONY AND FIRST SUPERNATURAL OCCURENCE
I started writing a book just after I created this blog and didn't realize how long it's been since I posted.  A few days ago, I thought I'd try to do a better job of blogging--wish me luck.  A friend on YouTube commented on my channel that people want miracles...they want to hear of supernatural things.  So I felt inspired to blog again.  I'll start with what happened December 2008, a few days before Christmas.  At that time, I was further away from God than I had ever been in my life and in the midst of a divorce.  My fear that my alcoholic husband planned to kill me drove me from my home, and I was living in an apartment by myself at the time.  Whether or not my ex planned to carry it out, I do not know, and I'll skip the details.  But I'll add that I wasn't the greatest wife either, for I had my own addictions to material possessions, and I was bitter and angry at him all the time.  We were lukewarm Christians at best, rich members of the Laodecian (sp) church described in Revelations, having everything we needed to be comfortable and although I served in the church choir, we were not really putting God first in our lives.  The Lord said to this kind of church, which is described in Revelations 3:16, "So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth."  Interestingly, I just realized that I was in the midst of taking a hot bath when I heard the Lord's rebuke, and it was about the time the water had turned lukewarm.  Lying there, I began to feel sorry for myself because of the mess I was in.  My life was a shipwreck...or perhaps a soap opera ( I had to laugh when I typed the word 'soap') for a new man had entered my life.  Actually, he came along in January 2008, at the exact time I found out my husband was doing drugs again and had decided I'd had enough.  The new man called me on the phone out of the blue, and I cried on his shoulder over the phone.  I also told him I was attracted to him, so we spoke on the phone during the divorce.  It was a 'verbal affair', but I remember how he struck me as a gentleman, who didn't overly press the idea of seeing me.  He knew I wanted to wait until after the divorce.  Still, I felt guilty about speaking to him.  But I also decided to check him out, and soon learned that his previous marriage had ended because he had an affair.  I immediately assumed that I would most likely be hurt or betrayed by him.  My counselor said he sounded like a player, and I didn't trust my own judgment any more.  The Lord rebuked me, however, to not judge him...or my ex-husband. 
While I cried in the bathtub over the turn of events, this voice was projected into me, and it said, 'YOU ARE NOT SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER'.  The rebuke came simply as a gentle but convicting factual statement said with no emotion.  I didn't learn that it was the voice of Michael the Archangel until months later.  What did I do?  Well, my eyes flew open in shock, and I stopped crying.  I could only say, 'I'm sorry Lord, I'm sorry, I'm Yours, I'm Yours.'  Then I cried again, but I think much harder this time.  The angel said nothing else that night.  I went to sleep thinking how I was sure I could love the man that God brought into my life.  Besides, I had felt attractions to other men during my marriage...it was because I wasn't getting as much attention as I wanted.  So although I hadn't committed adultery in the flesh, I had done so in my heart.  So my new love and I had more in common than I had first thought.  Meanwhile, I didn't know that the Lord was going to send Michael to me again.  Neither was Satan, for he would attack me full force again and again to try to make me too fearful to start a relationship with the man I was falling for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment