Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Monday, June 13, 2011

DREAMS OF STORM, KANSAS TORNADO, LANDSLIDE, BLOWING SHOFAR 05-20 & 05-21

Two days before Joplin tornadoes occurred, 05-20, I dreamed I saw a house built on a steep incline.  I commented in the dream, 'there's no way those people can walk inside there.'  I picked up a shofar, which is supposed to be a Jewish ram's horn, BUT in my case, it was a cow horn, lol, and I blew an alarm. 

The next morning, 05-21, a Saturday, I dreamed that a bad storm was beating against my front door.  I opened it briefly to check.  Yep, it was a bad storm.  When I closed the door, I fell to the floor. Then, my whole house started to slide.  it felt so real!  I woke up and journaled the dream.  That very evening a bad storm blew in, and rain beat against my door.  The next day, the tornadoes took Joplin.

Lately, I see pins and stickers reading, 'Release the Kraken'.  Well, that's what I named the multi-vortex storm that passed  through Joplin.  The 'tentacles' of the massive storm, or the Kraken, smashed everything to bits in its path.

KANSAS TORNADO.  I had a dream of a tornado lifting the roof off of my house.  Fortunately, that hasn't come to pass.  I also dreamed of being in some house, I didn't recognize.  Come to think of it, it reminded me of the house in Gone With the Wind, which is symbolic of a tornado's destruction.  I felt the whole house lift up with me and spin around, like Dorothy in Wizard of Oz.  Then I woke up.  Well, Dorothy was in Kansas, and I soon found out a tornado had hit Kansas on May 22nd.  Not sure of the exact date of the dream, but it was probably before it happened.  I need to go back through my blog journal and find out.  I seldom watch the news, so sometimes I find things out after the fact...

I believe the 05-20 dream signals landslides, and I found a website which stated it is a very real possibility in California, and if so, there will be devastating results.  Interestingly, there were landslides, actually, at that time in Snake River and Porcupine Bay, but the destruction wasn't listed as catastrophic.  http://blogs.agu.org/landslideblog/2011/05/20/snake-river-landslide-wyoming-with-an-amazing-and-very-funny-time-lapse-video-of-the-movement/

No comments:

Post a Comment