Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Sunday, June 12, 2011

DREAM OF LIGHTNING

Dreamed I was struck by lightning.  Felt the burn deep inside my body.  I'm not sure if it meant God's wrath was great with me at the time, or that I would be struck with the power of the Holy Spirit, or that my life was headed for disaster.  I have not received enlightenment of this dream, like I have others, but if or when I do, I'll post it.  It is possible that all of the meanings of the dream I mentioned were correct.  This dream occurred while I was still married.

No comments:

Post a Comment