Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Sunday, June 12, 2011

ON SUFFERING

Suffering is not 'IN', but there is no way to Christ but through it.

Here's a good article:
http://www.handofhelp.com/michael_21.php
In fact, Michael Boldea writes some great articles.  He's the son-in-law of Dimitru Dudumu, and I have a link to his visions.  He prophecied God's coming judgment on America before he died.

I know my blog will not be for everyone's liking in this pleasure-driven world, but people need to know hard times are coming, and our Lord wants us to take shelter under His wings, not stick our heads in the sand like ostriches.  Getting closer to the Lord has given me strength and stamina when difficult moments arise!  I do not fear like I used to, but even so, the Lord gave me a prophecy recently that said not to fear.

Prophets who say all is well, good times are coming, or tell you that once you become a believer you will never suffer again are false prophets.  Beware of prophets who always talk about money and possessions and how to please the Lord so you can get them.  Remember, the Lord rains goodness on the just and the unjust.  Prophets who do not speak about Satan, ever, are false prophets.

No comments:

Post a Comment