Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Sunday, June 12, 2011

1ST DREAM OF PEOPLE IN WHITE ROBES

In 2009, I began to receive signs.  I made some mistakes though, for the devil made a fool out of me.  But perhaps I also displayed courage in speaking out too.  The humiliation also lessened my pride.
I remember the day I prayed in my room, 'Speak to me, O Lord, in my dreams, for my discernment is not  very good during the day.'  I had also been praying for God to show me my shortcomings.
That very night, I had a dream.  I was amazed, and I am thankful that it was His good pleasure to show me.

In the dream, I was seated at a bus station with a packed suitcase.  There were people around me, two of which I recognized, a couple who serves on the ACTS team at my former church.  Although she isn't perfect, I consider her a godly woman, and she was the person who kindly invited me to an ACTS retreat.  (I had a great dream after the retreat, which I'll also post.)  People were getting on a bus, and I could see everyone inside was dressed in a white robe.  I even saw a bishop or pontiff-style hat on one person already seated inside.  The attire I was wearing was an orange dress, and it was a dress that had been hanging in my closet unworn for who knows how long.  My friend walked up and commented that I was wearing a pretty dress, and I immediately felt guilt for having never worn it before.  (After the dream, I did pull that dress out of the closet and wore it to church, and the very same woman came up and complimented me on it!  That's when I told her of this dream and it gave her the Holy Spirit goose bumps!)  At that time in the dream, there was an announcement that it was time to go.  I rose to my feet, but all of a sudden my sister ran up and said I left some things at the house.  Instead of getting on the bus, I ran behind her down some hallway and ended up in the bathroom of my house where I opened the closet.  All that was in there was empty pants hangers.  I was confused, so I ran to the other bathroom and unfolded a travel bag that had all kinds of beauty supplies.  I said aloud, 'What is all this stuff?'  Then I awakened.
Interpretation:  This is the parable of the ten virgins (I'm getting goose bumps). Matthew 25.  It was a revelation that my garment wasn't spotless...I was not ready, and the bridegroom was going to close the door on me!  Do you know how it feels when the Lord says you are not ready?  It feels horrible!  I began to realize I was a clothes horse, and I had clothes in every closet in my house.  A literal clothes addict.  That day, I worked on thinning my closets, but I didn't make much progress, and I admitted it to God.  I began to think maybe I should work on it a little at a time, and I asked for His help.
Soon, I began to feel that I should tone down my hairstyle, my makeup, and my general way of dressing.  Eventually, I threw out revealing clothes and anything glamorous, with sequins and the like.
If you would like to read of another woman's vision I found which had a great effect on changing my way of dressing, go to this link.
http://repentnow.com/olga.htm
I now wear dresses in public almost all of the time, except when mowing, biking or jogging.  I didn't realize at first that in the dream the hangers I'd pulled out were all pants hangers.  Has it been difficult?  Yes.  I've always been a boots and jeans kind of girl.  It's not that I didn't enjoy wearing dresses at all, I just wore them occasionally.
Amazingly, I found the scripture below only recently.  And here I'd thought I'd read the bible thoroughly.
Have I received graces and blessings from the Lord for being obedient?  Absolutely.
Am I perfect?  Far from it, but I feel I've made a lot of progress, and my desire to please my Savior grows every day.
Many people think that God's commandments died with Jesus, by the way they live.  I was one of them...doing as the Romans do.  But the commandments didn't.   I also took most of my gold and silver jewelry and sold it.  99% of my costume jewelry went into the trash, and I don't miss it.  I only wear a silver necklace now with a Holy Face medal of Jesus on it.

It was given to me by the Holy Spirit that this special medal is something that should be worn by all persons in the military. (goose bumps)  Psalm 91 is also protective, and there's been a book written about how that particular psalm is credited in saving military personnel. 
Get one free here:  http://www.holyface.com/medals.htm   The warning bell is sounding....

Deuteronomy 22:5 "A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman's garment; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God."

2 comments:

  1. love your dream!!!! Thanks for sharing. Iv had a vision of the white robes and I hope people aim to want the white robe so thanks for sharping! I’m aiming too 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete