Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Monday, June 13, 2011

DREAM OF OBAMA/DRAFT

In Feb or early Mar of 2011, I had a dream of being in a big mall.  I wanted to get out, and I sat down on a wide escalator and rode it down.  Have no idea what that part of the dream meant, but I will say I have as very little to do with malls and shopping as I possibly can.  I found my way outside, where I saw Obama sitting on top of a black military tank.  Some woman was assisting him, and as she left, he said, 'That was the best pedicure I ever got.'  The sky was grey and cloudy, and it looked like it could rain at any time.  Suddenly, a black plastic toy soldier floated down on a parachute from the sky.  It was going to land to my right, so I reached out with my hand to catch it.  I missed.  The second toy parachutist that floated down came straight for me.  I caught that one and held it to my chest.  They were both black in color.  I can't remember what the parachutes colors were, but they had color.  After I caught the toy, I yelled, 'This is a sign!  Can't he see this is a sign?'...referring to Obama.  So I jump down from whatever I was sitting on...it was a wall or grassy hill or something...and my foot landed on the tank.  To my great surprise, the tank was soft, like a sofa cushion.  He was on a big, tank couch!  I ran around to the other side of the tank to speak to Obama, and I was very sad.  I begged him, 'Please don't send my son off to war.'  He merely patted my shoulder, saying, 'Everything will be all right.' 

It was no more than two weeks after this dream that I walked into my sister's house to see Obama on her television telling of a US plane being shot down in Libya, and that the pilot parachuted to safety.  My jaw nearly hit the floor.  When I Googled the event later, I saw a soldier dressed in black parachuting from the plane.  Thus the dream has been partly fulfilled.
I think the 'tank couch' means that Obama is comfortable with war, and I also believe that a draft is a very real possibility.  Can't help but think back when kings rode into army valiantly with their troops.  Now they sit in luxury and get pedicures while they send their pawns to fight against each other.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment