Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Sunday, June 12, 2011

DREAM OF PITCH BLACK CHURCH, SATAN'S VOICE

This dream occurred in approx. late 2009 or 2010.
I dreamed I was standing in a pitch black church in front of four tall candles.  The wax on each of them seemed to be dripping upward or something, because the candle wax had kind of spiked at the top in such a way that it made them easy to snuff.  Don't know why I was putting the candles out, but I was.  I just pinched the spikes of wax together and snuffed the first candle, then the next and the next.  When I came to the last candle, I sensed a presence.  I was about to snuff the fourth and said, 'Aquinas, let me light a candle for you so that the Good Lord will come and shepherd your church.' 
A horrid, deep voice in the darkness said, 'NOOO!'
I woke up immediately, and I felt like my skin was on fire.  I was pretty scared.
Aquinas, I'm certain, had to be St. Aquinas, a doctor of the Catholic church. 
The candles may have represented types of churches' lampstands being 'put out'.
And of course the ominous voice belonged to Satan, who didn't want me lighting a candle for the church.
Satan does NOT want me to be a doctor of the church, the body of Christ.
I will light a candle, anyway.  Some would ask me, why provoke such a monster?
I say that Jesus said that no one, and that includes Satan, could hurt him unless the power was given to him from above.  If I didn't have confidence in that, I'd be frightened.
THE DEVIL WILL ALWAYS TRY TO TALK YOU OUT OF DOING GOOD

From Ephesians 6
'Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.'

No comments:

Post a Comment