Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Monday, June 13, 2011

DREAM OF TSUNAMI

This dream occurred before Japan.  There was nothing about the tsunami in the dream, however, that suggested that it would occur in Japan.  I was on a beach, and I saw a big wave.  It just held there in place, like a wall of water, and it appeared blue-green in color.  An unknown child was near me, so I took the child's hand, wanting to take him or her to higher ground.  I didn't pay much attention to the child...I was keeping my eye on the wave.  We proceeded calmly to higher ground, and when I looked again I saw the wave get higher too.  Again, we climbed higher, and when I looked at the wave the third and final time, it was at eye level with me.  I merely said in the dream, 'When that crashes it's going to be bad!' 
It sort of reminded me of the Red Sea being parted by God when Moses and the Hebrews passed through it. 
When Japan's earthquake happened, the tsunami looked to me like the first wave I saw, which was not very high.  I don't know when or if the very tall wave I feared crashing will occur, but I do know what I saw looked about a hundred yards high.

No comments:

Post a Comment