Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Sunday, June 12, 2011

DREAM/VISION of HEAVEN/RELATING TO REV. 7:9-14

This wonderful, astounding dream occurred the very night after the dream of the people in white robes on the bus.
Parts of this dream have occurred, therefore, it was a prophetic dream.
I was in a auditorium the size of which I can't describe and which far surpassed anything ever created by man.  It appeared to be nearly full, and I was in line with others to find a seat...in the nosebleed section...the balcony. I kind of clutched at the collars of my robe, and as I looked around at all of the people who appeared very holy, especially the guy in the bishop hat looking at me, I was filled with a feeling of unworthiness.  Even worse, I thought inside, 'I've lost my ring.'  And I felt like it was somehow a ring of honor and it was lost through my own fault, or maybe through my own choice.  I don't know exactly what that part of the dream means yet. 
There was a seat close to the front of the 'nosebleed' balcony section, but I instinctively passed it by in search of a seat toward the back.  I found one...all seats appeared to be somewhat like restaurant booth seats made for four people.  After I sat down, the seat rose into the air and moved forward!  It hovered in the air at the front of the balcony section, and I could see much better.
Down on the stage was the base of a mountain, and the top was hidden by a curtain.  The white-robed people on the stage appeared as tiny as ants, and they were ascending the mountain. Clouds or smoke billowed around the mountain base, and somehow I knew they were going to see God.  Strangely, I won an award for good health, and I was thinking, is that all I did with my life?  Did I just attain good health?

I found myself moving in line again, and ahead of me was an old but regal looking woman wearing a beautiful embroidered white robe and bishop-type hat.  She was speaking with someone while she held her hand out in greeting.  Clutching her hand, I wept.
The line moved on, I saw what looked like an old barn.  There was new wood around the window, and I exclaimed that someone was remodeling an old barn.  Finally, I found myself inside what looked like a mansion, and it was white, completely white from floor to ceiling.  An African American man I recognized was on a ladder, and the wall in front of him had a fresh white patch as if the wall had been damaged.  He smiled at me.  I looked up and saw a gold chandelier hanging from the ceiling as well as lots of wind chimes.  My ex loves wind chimes.  I believe the gold chandelier may represent having too much wealth. 

Two months or so after the dream, I learned that the black man, who always appeared to me to be in good health, had died.  I also ran into a family member who said they were remodeling their barn.
The Lord placed this in my heart...He had disguised Himself as the African American man, and He is repairing the ruined mansion of my soul.  He's also disguised Himself as my father in other dreams.
After the dream, I really began to think that I should be doing work for the Lord. 
I began reading more about the saints, and when I learned about St. Lea and asked the Lord if the saint was St. Lea, he affirmed. (through goose bumps)
This saint is someone He wants me to emulate.  She had very few possessions and lived in relative obscurity.
That is why I have taken the anonymous name Hyster as my prophet name.  I don't think it is even good to call myself a prophet, for it sounds vain, but what did that ever bring anyone but ridicule and mockery by their own people in their own lifetime, for the most part?
I receive prophecies, visions and dreams, this I cannot deny.
The prophecy to the reader is this:  BEHOLD, WASH YOUR ROBE AND MAKE IT WHITE, WASH THEM IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB.  REPENT AND RETURN TO THE LORD, OBEYING HIS COMMANDMENTS.  SOME CHAINS OF SIN CAN ONLY BE BROKEN WITH HIS HELP...IF ONLY YOU WOULD ASK.

No comments:

Post a Comment