Welcome to Hyster's Blog

ACTS 2: 17 IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAYS GOD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS. YES, EVEN ON MY SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS I WILL POUR OUT A PORTION OF MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS, AND THEY SHALL PROPHESY."

Monday, June 13, 2011

DREAM OF HAILSTONES

This dream was very recent, in about May of 2011.
I dreamed I was standing on the front porch of my parents' house where I grew up.
Large rocks fell from the sky.  There was no fiery trail, and they didn't look like meteors.
Rather, I would htink of them as maybe falling from a volcanic explosion or something.
Four or five fell to my left, the east, and then a massive one landed in the churchyard in front of the house.
The sky looked reddened, smoky and ominous.
Suddenly to my right came a round rock rolling right at me!  It was like Indiana Jones or something.
I ran back into the house and braced myself.  Nothing happened, I woke up and wrote the dream in my journal.

I noted that I was safe within my 'father's house'.  I felt this was a message, that even thought natural disasters and tribulations may occur around us, we are safe in our Father's house, the shelter of His wings.
Perhaps the dream represents a future volcanic disturbance in the U.S.  Will have to wait and see.
I haven't had good feelings about Yellowstone and Mt. St. Helens.

No comments:

Post a Comment